Do you know of any data which should be listed in our catalogue? Do you have any comments or inquiries? We would be happy to hear from you!
For data suggestions fill in the form below, and for other inquiries, fill in the contact form at the end of this page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Be sure to first check our FAQ to find answers to possible questions.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
A "data source" on our website can mean several things:
(1) a data set;
(2) a database which contains numerous data sets;
(3) an external data vendor which grants paid licenses for the use of several databases;
(4) an external open data repository hosting numerous data sets created by researchers;
(5) a company or organisation which has donated their data to the Data Hub;
(6) any other type of data provider.
Please check the "Accessible to" field/filter at each data source. Unfortunately access to certain datasets requires that a student is enrolled at Aalto University, e.g. when the data is purchased by Aalto and cannot be distributed to any external users due to the terms of the license.
It is possible that certain data sources are not yet listed in our catalogue. Researchers at Aalto's different schools and departments often search for and acquire new data. Please let us know which data source you wish to know more about using the contact form below. We will make sure to check the availability, let you know about the status as soon as possible, and include the data into our catalogue.