Data source type
Time period coverage
Business Source Complete is a scholarly business database, providing the leading collection of bibliographic and full text content. As part of the comprehensive coverage offered by this database, indexing and abstracts for the most important scholarly business journals back as far as 1886 are included. In addition, searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,300 journals.
This journal database and search engine includes
- Business Source Complete
- The American Economic Association's electronic database, is the world's foremost source of references to economic literature. The database contains more than 1.1 million records from 1886-present. EconLit covers virtually every area related to economics.
- Regional Business News
- Provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications from the United States. Incorporates coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the US.
- Communication & Mass Media Complete
- World Textiles
- Covers more than four decades of information relating to developments and innovations in the textile industry. Distinguished by its international coverage of scientific, trade, technical, and economic publications, World Textiles provides data from 1970 to the present. Papers are selected, read and classified using a unique classification scheme that is versatile and updated annually to adapt coverage to current research trends.
- Textile Technology Complete
- Provides extensive coverage of the scientific and technological aspects of textile production and processing. Textile Technology Complete contains indexing and abstracting for more than 470 periodical titles, and for hundreds of titles drawn from sources such as books, conferences, theses, technical reports and trade literature. This database also includes full text for nearly 50 journals, as well as over 50 books and monographs.
- Art Full Text.
The EBSCO subscription is managed by Aalto University Library.
Retrieved ddmmyyyy from the EBSCO <specify database>.
The database is managed by the Aalto Library's Learning Center, contact via [email protected]